Tuesday 6 September 2011

Non sex action xxx

Yep,
I've been getting a lot of non sex action of recent.
Maybe that is why i am constantly angry?
Non sex is where you expect to get it and then you don't.
I have been having non sex action with multiple partners this Christmas.
I love it.
And to top it all off,it is well cold.
And i was skateboarding along and i slipped.
I almost could of hurt myself but i didn't praise the mother Mary baby Jesus
Would anyone like to have non sex with me tonight?
You know,
Like really get my hopes up?
Oh go on,
I luv it.
hohohohohoh
Actually,that last bit did make me laugh.
And it's good for the soul yeah.
Laughter.
Happens when ya happy.
Which i rarely am.
Coz i..m a cunt.
hohohohoh
Nothing to say.
Keep it that way.
Yeahhhhhhhhhh
x

1 comment:

  1. Excellent website you have here: so much cool information!.. หนังโป๊

    ReplyDelete